Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Lionel Messi won the Golden Globe betting big Luo
Alien " Ronaldo said in an interview on the Golden Globes and the World Cup two hot topics expressed his views . Large Luo clear that between梅西博and he is more optimistic about the former C Lo winners , Brazil and Spain Ensemble he is optimistic about the two favorites to win the World Cup , in which the former advantages.Major League Soccer iron on transfers
First comes the big Luo Golden Globe competition , he said: " Messi and C Ronaldo players are very comprehensive , Macy's technical ability is stronger, his extraordinary capacity and speed , even if I can hardly pass him I think both of them fully proved that football is not the limit . fact, I personally more optimistic about Messi won the Golden Globe , there is no doubt I will bet Macy before injury last month , Macy 's play has been quite excellent , but to say C Lo with excellent play over the past year award if it is not , that does not really fair . C Ronaldo and Lionel Messi , are the last 5-6 years, the best football one of the players , he fully deserves the Golden Globes . "iron on logos
Luo also talked about the sudden emergence of big this season , working with C Ronaldo and Lionel Messi contend Atletico Madrid striker , his Brazilian compatriot Diego - Costa : " My desire to play for the Brazilian national team is very strong , I think he grow process, and I also have had the same idea , but because of the lack of opportunity to finally make him change his mind . "
Speaking of next year we should open play in their own country 's 2014 World Cup, large Luo said: " Brazil and Spain are my favorite team , I believe these two teams to win the 2014 World Cup is a big favorite, which is two amazing team, I did not see from them too obvious flaws. Specifically , Brazil more advantages than Spain , which mainly comes from playing at home, because the support of the Brazilian national team to more fans . "heat transfers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment