Monday, January 20, 2014

Cannavaro willing to coach Brazil , promising C Lo

As one of the World Cup winning team represents 8 frontline , Cannavaro as a guest team participated in the 2014 World Cup draw , recently , the former Golden Globe winner to accept the authority of the Brazilian media, " Globe " in an exclusive interview, Cannavaro indeed proved themselves willing to accept the invitation from the Pakistan A team coach , and spoke highly of Prandelli 's Italian national team that hosted the World Cup in Brazil , although Brazil 's most popular, but it is not easy to win at home , optimistic about 2013 C Lo got the Golden Globe .French Ligue 1 iron on logos Kcal said about his intention to go to Pakistan A coach saying is true : "I like to travel around the world to learn the customs of different places I am currently working in Dubai , the Brazilian club if there is an invitation to me , I will naturally be seriously considered. I really like Brazil , because this has the strength of many outstanding players, work with talented youth will also be a good experience. Brazil are extremely a lot of players I admire , I will be interested in flamenco,horses and Botafogo other teams , especially the effectiveness of Botafogo Seedorf , Pakistan A lot of players I understand , because in my opinion , if you want to become a head coach , must as much as possible get to know the players . "French Ligue 1 iron ons I know that home is indeed important Botafogo club , I told Seedorf also familiar , there have been several exchanges, he is a great professional player. Al Ahli ( UAE League 2012-2013 season runner-up , before the season 9 7 wins, 2 unbeaten, with 23 points in the championship ) ? I am currently in the team as an assistant coach , the team also standings leader , I am very satisfied with their work . I can share with you their own accumulated experience playing career , more willing to listen to the voices of the players , to learn from them . " Speaking Italian national team : " I think that Prandelli has done very well, the Confederations Cup and the European Cup runner-up runner-up results prove that the current national team is very young , there are many places need to improve the Cape . Landry has no effect on the team's style is too large adjustments , because the German championship in 2006 , our team would very aggressive , with Alberto Gilardino , Toni excellent center like this, Marcelo - Balotelli Lippi also emphasizes his offensive game against Livorno played great, he is a phenomenal player , but also have good organizational skills , but players like Pirlo and Gianluigi Buffon for the national team . ? . words are equally important because they are a true champion . "iron on transfers Speaking Brazilian national team : . " Brazil has always been our toughest opponents, their high standards, of course, is the 2014 World Cup in the most popular, particularly opportune , but has the advantage of playing at home meant to withstand more pressure , we always expect them to clink at home , but the results are often contrary to the wishes , such as Brazil lost to Uruguay in 1950 , then lost to Italy in 1990 , Germany won the World Cup will not be easy . " Speaking Globes : "If Brazil win the 2014 World Cup , Tiago - Silva won the Golden Globe for his ability to be able to do , but perhaps also need to continue to wait for Tiago is outstanding player, but ? . attacker who tend to be more popular. As for 2013 , I think Messi played the best first half , but after half a C Lo then stand out, of course , to help Bayern win everything Ribery can not be excluded. choice will be very difficult, but I think C Lo eventually winning . "

No comments:

Post a Comment